Special Needs Action Project is a voluntary sector organisation that offers a range of services during Out of School hours for children and young people who have learning disabilities. The children/young people must be between the age of 5 and 18, live within the Inverness area OR attend Drummond School. SNAP also has a Young Adult Project for 19 to 30 year olds.
· After School Clubs from 3.00pm to 5.30pm, five days a week with transport home
· Holiday Leisure Schemes from 10.30am - 3.30pm, 6 days a week during school breaks
· 'Out and Abouts' in the Community - most Saturdays of the year
· Weekend Breaks - as and when funding allows
· SNAP for Young Adults - one evening per week and other ad hoc activities.